Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Restoring Health : Can you help?

Last month I was taking my general suppliments as usual, walking and jogging 3-5 miles a day and felt good. Healthy and happy, resting well at night. Then somehow a bad cold hit and I didnt feel like exercise.. often it is good to rest a couple days and that was my original intent. Then kids brought one germ after the other and today (a month later) I ended up in the ER with really bad chest pain, trouble breathing, extreme headache ext . I was warned its not pneumonia...yet ... and given a shot of steriods and another shot of even stronger antibiotics along with an rx for a z-pack.

My bronchitis is Not viral but from strep and I have heart issues so I will be finishing the antibiotics.
Question is besides probiotics which Im currently taking 3 times a day but not 2 hours before or 4 hours after the antibiotics... what are Your other go to's?

No comments:

Post a Comment